Gendron Delisle Dental Health Centre - Dentist Trois-Rivières -
Career in a clinic you will be proud of!
If you are already engaged, tell us and we will keep your application confidential.
InternshipsTrainees in the dental field are welcome. To apply, download the form below. After completing it, please fax it to 819 841-3008 or email email@example.com.
Position available: Treatment coordinator
Degrees obtained: DEC Dental Hygienist
Position Responsibilities: Explain dental treatment plans to patients, coordinate and track their ongoing cases.
Requirements for the position: having worked as a dental hygienist for several years. Be comfortable communicating verbally and in writing with patients or professionals.
Necessary skills: To communicate, explain and popularize patient care. Have a good level of written French. Be skilled at using computers (have easy keystrokes). Know how to use the essential functions of Word and Power Point software (possibly Excel). Love new technologies. Resourcefulness, autonomy, being organized, loving learning, versatility.
An asset: being familiar with the Dentitek software and electronic (paperless) records and having worked for orthodontic and / or implantology care.
Beginning of employment: 2019, june
Duration of the contract: Permanent
Number of days worked per week: 4 days (including 2 night per week).
Degrees obtained: attestation of course of dental secretariat or AEP of dental secretariat
Requirements for the position: have obtained a certificate of course or have experience in dental secretarial.
Job Description: Assisting dental secretarial duties for general dentistry with orthodontic and implantology services.
- Home according to the internal protocols,
- Management of the agenda and accounts receivable with the Dentitek software,
- Follow-ups and confirmations of appointments according to internal protocols,
- Answer the phone and route calls,
- Send out and follow up on insurance,
- Issuing receipts,
- Other related tasks.
- Know how to work in a team and love that (sense of mutual aid),
- Be skilled in using computers (no paper files, everything is computerized),
- Knowing how to express themselves with tact, respect, courtesy and kindness with patients and colleagues,
- Know how to work and concentrate in a dynamic environment,
- Have the ability to adapt to changes,
- Be disciplined, organized and methodical
- Have an innate ability to manage stress during high traffic periods.
Personal qualities :
An asset: be familiar with the Dentitek software and electronic files (paperless) and have a few months of experience.
Start of employment: now.
Duration of the contract: permanent.
Number of days worked per week: 4 days (approximately 32 hours) from Monday to Thursday.
Send your application (CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to make replacements, apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No job currently available. Please let us know if you would like to make replacements.
We encourage those who wish to make replacements and work on call to send us their application using the form available under the "Spontaneous application" tab